HoloMeeting Update V 1.6.315
We're happy again to inform you of the latest updates to HoloMeeting. Our remote meeting and collaboration application for HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality Headsets, Surface Pro tablets and Windows 10 Desktop. As we constantly look to update and develop the application the functionality and features will increased based on research, client feedback and the general development roadmap.
The latest update brings together improved design and animations as well as the ability to use two-handed gestures to expand the meeting experience on the Hololens.
- New notification design and animation
- New two-walled shader which gives a backface to surfaces when cutting through it with the camera culling plane
- New two-handed gestures (you can also switch between two-handed and one-handed control)
- You can now move and rotate in desktop mode using a three or two finger touch gesture respectively
- Improved the startup animation which should now be smoother
- Local camera roll images are now sorted by newest image and we've added scroll arrows
- Fixed a bug where if you are not whitelisted, clicking the "try again" button would not take you back to the browser to sign in with a different account
- Fixed a bug where if you've joined from desktop, your username would appear as User 01
- Fixed a bug with Revit files that if you deleted the model before it loaded, it crashed the app
- Fixed a bug where the gizmo can persist when you delete an object
- Fixed a bug where PDFs were invisible if the top menu bar was outside the box but the PDF was inside
- DAE files without textures are currently not working
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.