HoloMeeting Update V 1.6.601
October 10, 2018
We are happy to announce the latest update to HoloMeeting. With the inclusion of a record feature to the livestream we have now gone beyond the capabilities of other video conferencing solutions to offer a 360 degree option for training, remote assistance and more for our clients.
The record feature can be instantly shared during HoloMeetings as the files cache, during sessions, to the client's document folder.
- Added ability to record a livestream which is automatically saved to local videos folder. This means that live stream sessions can be kept and shared for training and reassessment.
- Whiteboard will now also persist (same as sticky notes)
- Trial implementation of Sketchfab (in Files)
- Added the ability to adjust the pen's sensitivity
- Improved transitioning animation during startup
- Removed red dot from menu since it may conflict with long room names
- Desktop keyboard (and device portal keyboard) can be used to enter text on sticky notes
- When the livestream is open and you click the livestream button again, the window will move to the front of your gaze
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a 4K screen on desktop
- Fixed a keyboard overlay problem when selecting the numbers keyboard
- Desktop keyboard is currently only working on sticky note text entry fields
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- HoloLens: 3D models from local 3D Models can't be loaded
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.