HoloMeeting update V 1.6.8
November 30, 2018
Our HoloMeeting application has taken a number of twists and turns since we released the initial versions of the app.
We are pleased to announce the latest version along with some new roadmap and client-requested features designed to improve both UI and UX experiences for all users.
The latest build has exciting updates across all platforms and it went live on the Microsoft Store this weekend. We have published the 2D version (Desktop & Surface Hub) as a separate app.
We are happy to share these improvements now.
- All files are now persistent - this, in combination with the new lobby feature means that meetings are more fluid and dynamic even if they take place after a pause.
- Added lock tool feature to lock and unlock 3D objects
- Battery indicator - know how much HoloLens battery is available
- View local IP address in settings (for easy access to Windows Device Portal)
- Click on green room anchor (3D HoloMeeting logo) will reposition the menu in front of you
- Redesigned Annotation Menu (formerly pen menu) to accommodate lock tool
- Moved Sticky Note into Annotation Menu
- Updated networking stack to improve reliability
- Fixed a crash when two or more HoloLenses where in the same physical room and joined the lobby
- Disabled FS (Fullscreen) button mistakingly showing on HoloLens for Screen Shares
- Fixed surface magnetism not working when in two-hand mode
- Spawn sound for Sticky Note is missing
- Sketchfab files may duplicate when being persistent in the room upon rejoining
- Uploading files with more than 64MB can result in an error
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Persistence not working for locally uploaded files
- Lock state is not persisted
- Potential memory leak
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.