HoloMeeting update V 1.6.810
December 17, 2018
Our HoloMeeting application has taken many twists and turns since its initial version.
We are proud to announce the latest update with the additional feature of creating locked and hidden rooms for improved privacy and security as an addition to the popular lobby feature.
- Access Management - you can now created locked & hidden rooms in the backend for increased privacy
- Import dynamic FBX animations
- Explode tool in annotations menu - easily view CAD models in exploded view - great for design, demonstrations and more
- On desktop, you can now view 2D files easily in fullscreen mode
- Added lock and exploded state to persistence
- Ability to select a different pen colour
- Improved loading speed of local files list
- Fixed automatic anchor synchronisation not working
- Fixed a bug that prevented opening FBX files from local folders
- Fixed persistence not working for locally uploaded files
- Cannot scroll in local file list
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- DAE files not displaying correctly
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.