HoloMeeting update V 1.6.820
January 14, 2019
Our HoloMeeting application has taken many twists and turns since its initial version.
We are proud to announce the latest update with the additional feature of creating locked and hidden rooms for improved privacy and security as an addition to the popular lobby feature.
- Added a setting in Annotations that lets your control the distance of the pen from you
- Added an animation to sample files
- Added an open lock icon when a room is locked and you have access to it
- Restrict avatar file upload to correct type
- Automatically refreshes room list when new room is added
- Increased z depth of delete menu to make it easier to delete 2D objects when two hand mode is enabled
- Added icon for participants in the room participant list
- You can now see when someone is in a room (icon will show up as green)
- Fixed a bug that made the menu unresponsive when opening it in the lobbt by tapping the anchor
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from scrolling in local files
- Fixed a bug that mirrored static 3D models
- Fixed the button order for FBX animations being reversed
- Users can now correctly create rooms in the backend
- PDF one hand gizmo is not correctly displayed
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- Users can move anchor on desktop (should not be possible)
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.