HoloMeeting update V 1.6.825
January 21, 2019
Providing some quick bug fixes and quality of life improvements. We are aiming to increase our automatic tracking in order to review crash reports even faster.
- Added automatic update of the room list (currently for lock state)
- You can load single animation files by simply adding .animation.fbx (e.g. coffecup.animation.fbx)
- Lobby and room menu top text should now be consistent
- Fixed animations ordered alphabetically and not matching Maya's animation order
- Voice bug fix where leaving and coming up can result in voice being disconnected
- Fixed an error where the animation timeline indicator didn't move while loop is active
- One Eye and Voice Threshold settings have been removed
- Fixed drawing on desktop where the first line was extended
- Fix for Adobe CC related audio artefacts
- Fixed one hand gizmo not correctly being displayed
- Fixed a bug that made objects jitter in certain occasions
- Fixed the ability to move the anchor on desktop
- Fixed long file names in Japanese extending past button width
- Fixed a bug that could have lead to spam of "Get name and email failed" (due to OneDrive access token expiration)
- Fixed a crash relating to anchor sharing when using RS5 operating system on HoloLens
- Automatic anchor sync on RS5 is currently disabled due to Microsoft API change
- PDF one hand gizmo is not correctly displayed
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to wrong normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.