HoloMeeting update V 1.6.830
January 28, 2019
Providing some quick bug fixes and quality of life improvements. We've added automatic crash reports to increase stability in the future.
- Added a app crash reporting system to further improve stability in the future
- You will now be alerted if an update is available and prompted to install it
- Created a hybrid movement mechanic and made it the new default
- Improved animation menu positioning to avoid menu being in the floor on desktop
- Fixed a bug that meant if the audio connection disconnects, it would not automatically reconnect
- Fixed a bug which could cause the app to crash due to WebSockets
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused duplicate keyboard entries
- Fixed a bug that loaded an animation file in life sizes when deleted during the loading process
- Reenabled anchor sync for RS5 and fixed a potential crash when having two local users in the lobby
- PDF one hand gizmo should now display correctly
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.