HoloMeeting update V 1.6.900
March 4, 2019
We are making the main preparation to introduce real-time file updates (e.g. creating sticky note via the backend)
- Rooms now update in real-time when adding, updating or deleting a room in the backend
- Added ability to mute oneself (click on your own name in the participant list)
- Added a pop up to install an update when one is available (and button on the menu in case a user dismisses the notification)
- Increased rotation speed of anchor
- Added label in settings to display current server location
- Ability to set the animation buttons to display on the left side
- Fixed a bug where leaving and rejoining a room, some files didn't load correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused buttons to become unresponsive after selecting the explode tool
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading zip files (e.g. FBX animations with audio, objects with textures, etc.) from local files
- Fixed a bug relating to zip files created on Windows 8
- Fixed a bug that brought up the menu when rotating the anchor
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.