HoloMeeting update V 1.7.0
March 22, 2019
You can now add objects via the website in real-time! Simply add a sticky note, PDF, image, 3D model, etc. via the website.
- Rooms now update in real-time when adding, updating or deleting objects in the backend
- Added a 3D eraser to the annotations menu
- Added to ability to add an image to a user (which will show up in the participant list to the left)
- Dramatically improved the time it takes to join a room (now under 3 seconds)
- FBX Animations; If you play a timeline animation and move to the next page, the system will correctly remember which animation has been played
- Added an automatic reconnect in case of a case disconnect
- You will not see your own gazer when looking at another avatar
- When using HoloMeeting on the desktop, the app will now prevent the computer from going to sleep when on battery while the app is active
- Added a Audio/Voice server for East US locations
- Removed the ability to vertically rotate the whiteboard
- When another user has control of an object, the object's bounding box will now be highlighted in the respective's users colour
- Added a progress bar when importing dynamic FBX animations
- Fixed a bug where the access management of the room (making it private and/or hidden) would not work as expected
- Fixed a bug where an FBX animation was not playing correctly when it was on a subsequent animation page
- Fixed a bug where the gazer of another user was not correctly colliding with objects
- Added a debug notification if the app was refused access during the initial authentication
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from changing the colour of a Sticky Note on desktop
- Fixed a bug when an animation is in life size mode and you clicked next (to view more animations), then back, the life size button was not highlighted anymore
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.