HoloMeeting update V 1.7.100
April 10, 2019
We've added the ability to create templates from scratch or based on existing rooms to help you create new environments more efficiently!
- Room templates - you can now create a template from scratch or from an existing room and simply create new rooms using this template or load the template into an existing room
- New room environment for non-HoloLens users
- Added a domain admin role in the backend (a domain admin can view hidden and private rooms in their respective domain)
- When using the fullscreen mode on desktop, you can now control the object (e.g. switch a page in PDF, switch the quality in the live feed, etc.)
- Reduces the sticky note modal width
- Improved whiteboard design
- Reduced the rotation speed of objects
- Updated the cube animation during initial loading of the application
- Fullscreen buttons are now only visible on desktop
- Fixed a bug where an object could be attached to your hand (it wasn't released properly)
- Fixed the ordering of timeline animations when importing FBX animations
- Fixed a bug that prevented Outlook users from logging into the backend
- Fixed a bug where the text on the menu was not appearing sometimes when joining a room
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.