HoloMeeting update V 1.7.101
April 15, 2019
We've added the ability to set the participant icon automatically as a location indicator and pushed hotfixes for current bugs
- You can now set in the backend the option to automatically set the participant image as a country icon based on the individual user's location
- When a user mutes themselves, it will now be visible via red highlight of the user's name in the participant list
- When another avatar is looking at you, there gazer will not be visible anymore
- Fixed a bug that turned off the vertical rotation handles off for all objects after opening a whiteboard
- Fixed a bug were the order of the participant image was occassionally off
- Fixed a bug with joining late and timeline animations for dynamic FBX animations were not synced correctly
- Fixed an issue were the new environment did not show up on Immersive Mixed Reality
- Sketchfab files for late joiners may not open correctly
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- Trying to enter MRView mode on Desktop currently causes a crash
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.