HoloMeeting update V 1.7.300
June 9, 2019
Ever wanted to undo your last action in a physical meeting? You can now do so within your favourite holographic meeting solution :)
- User list - view the list of active users in a room from within the lobby
- Undo button - you can now simply undo the last action, e.g. when you've deleted an object by accident
- First pass of new intro animation
- Anchored the trash and confirm button to the selected object
- You can now pin sticky notes against images and PDFs
- Fixed the 3D viewer within the backend
- You cannot pin objects to each other (e.g. image on PDF)
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- Opening Office files from the backend website will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.