HoloMeeting update V 1.7.500
August 15, 2019
You can now customise the whiteboard size in width and height separately and your drawings will automatically stick to it.
- Pen, eraser and sticky note buttons now next to whiteboard
- You can now scale the whiteboard in width and height separately
- Drawings on the whiteboard are now pinned against the whiteboard
- You can now pin videos, images and PDFs to the whiteboard
- Detail buttons do not scale with the object's size anymore
- Improved loading of rooms with saved data
- Implemented 404 error page on backend
- Battery icon now shows percentage value
- 2D objects thickness stays the same regardless of object's size
- Fixed bug where objects sometimes get stuck to your hand (HoloLens)
- Fixed a bug which caused the frame rate to drop when sticky notes are in the room
- You cannot pin objects to each other (e.g. image on PDF)
- Opening Office files from local files will result in an error
- Opening Office files from the backend website will result in an error
- DAE files not displaying correctly
- On desktop, if you don't speak, background noise might be amplified due to normalisation
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.