HoloMeeting Update V 184.108.40.206
March 31, 2021
This update introduces the capability to enable holograms in the livefeed, files can be uploaded to Teams chat and they will appear in HoloMeeting as well as you are enable to access your OneDrive from the HoloMeeting backend/Teams app.
- Added MRC toggle button to live-feed (so viewers can see holograms) → Please note that this drops the frame rate to 30 (from 60) which may negatively impact your overall experience
- When a Teams user uploads a file during the Teams call via the chat, it is automatically added to the HoloMeeting room. This integration also supports the automatic conversion (e.g. PPTX to PDF, DOCX to PDF, etc.)
- OneDrive Integration for the web and Teams app (please note that if you are using an enterprise account, your administrator may prevent you from giving the Files.Read permission to not whitelisted applications)
- Improved the quit application time
- Added 3D visualisation of generated avatar during selfie2avatar creation
- Improved the scintillation around the edges of the default avatar
- Reduced the glowing effect for default avatars
- Reworked the floor finder mechanism to make it more robust and renamed “Delete anchor” into “Find Floor”
- Teams integration now supports dial-in users
- Fixed a bug where the launch button appeared to have a black plate underneath
- Last active users and rooms should now sort correctly in the web view
- Fixed a humming sound when Teams users where muted
- Fixed an issue where the 2D Teams avatars seemed to be flickering in the Virtual Camera Feed in Teams
- Fixed an issue where the corner of the virtual room appeared to be cut off when the camera was too far way
- Fixed an issue when a Teams user joined without an audio device present
- Fixed an edge case where Teams users could not be heard in HoloMeeting until they rejoined
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.