HoloMeeting Update V 18.104.22.168
June 11, 2021
This update contains the Zoom Alpha Integration as well as multiple new features such as the ability to search for a room from the lobby, add a new room, etc.
- The HoloMeeting 2 Teams app is now live in the store. You can find it here. This allows you to manage your whole HoloMeeting instance directly from Teams and much more.
- The Zoom integration is now in alpha (you can now join any Zoom call without the admin having to whitelist the tenant) - please contact us if you’d like a demo
- Added Microsoft sign-in for HoloLens (this will try to sign you in with the account you are signed into on the HoloLens - only works for Microsoft @ Work accounts)
- Users can now opt-in-opt-out to the newsletter via their user profile (admins are automatically opted in and need to opt-out manually)
- Added new activity logs for certain activities (e.g. modified user permissions are now visible in the activity log, files uploaded to a room, etc.)
- You can now add a new room directly from the Lobby on the HoloLens
- You can now search for rooms on the HoloLens
- Microphone initialization multi-threading improvements
- We’ve introduced pagination under the hood to minimise a potential lag when loading the room list in the lobby
- We’ve added a high-5 animation when you high-5 other users - check it out and let us know what you think
- Added the ability for users to view their connection information (to better analyse disconnects)
- Improved Teams & Zoom audio
- Enabled manipulation of 2D objects which are still being uploaded (this means you can move a PDF while it is still being uploaded)
- Fixed a shader issue on the Sticky Note were text might appear blocky from certain angles
- Fixed an issue were the proximity light of the hand was showing up on lines drawn with the pen
- Fixed an issue when quickly scaling 2D objects in the web which may caused them to flip
- Fixed an issue with the loading animation overhanging the 2D objects bounds on HoloLens
- Fixed an issue where you lost interaction on your hand when the pen turned automatically turned off until you looked at your hand menu again (this was caused by the 2H21 Windows update)
- Fixed an issue where you were able to delete a Teams/Zoom user when it was pinned against a 2D object and this object was deleted
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.