HoloMeeting Update V 18.104.22.168
July 14, 2021
This update contains the Holographic Co-Working Mode as well as text type tool and Sticky Note sizes
- We’ve introduced a new co-working mode that allows you to work with your team in a holographic room and it feels like you are actually physically there
- You are now able to enlarge the sticky note to 2x and 4x the original size
- You are now able to use a text type tool to type on the whiteboard using your keyboard
- Improved the hand clapping/High-5 detection mechanism to avoid accidental activation
- Downloading a screenshot of the whiteboard will now contain the original whiteboard background
- Added granular permission selection to HoloMeeting Apps
- Improved audio memory allocation to improve Teams audio
- Improved active users shown in the Backend
- Fixed an issue with the share-to-stage feature flicking back and forth to the VCFA (virtual camera feed application) view
- Fixed an issue where share-to-stage was not visible for guests
- Fixed a bug where the text of sticky notes was on top of everything else in the VCFA view
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.