HoloMeeting Update V 22.214.171.124
July 29, 2021
This update contains the multi-page whiteboard as well as a new gesture to toggle the pen on and off
- Pen shake gesture - make a fist and shake to toggle the pen on and off
- Multi-page whiteboard - you now have 5 whiteboard pages per room (we moved Teams avatar default position further to the right to accommodate the 2D Teams avatars)
- Add the text type tool to the web front-end
- Showing file upload dropdown now in Teams app
- Add a visual notification that Firefox is not supported for screen sharing (since they don’t support our preferred codec)
- When you’re in a Co-Working room, your screen share will end automatically should you leave the room on the HoloLens
- Better handling of 10+ Teams users joining a HoloMeeting
- Fixed an issue where if your web token expired, you couldn’t log out
- Fixed a token issue that meant that you frequently had to sign in on the HoloLens
- Removes the screen share button in Teams since Teams does not allow this way of starting a screen share
Want to receive the latest Updates?
Then simply pop your email in here and we will add you to our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Kazendi Ltd, company registration number 09234614 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Kazendi Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kazendi Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kazendi Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Kazendi Ltd is registered in England and has the company number 09234614.